Thursday, February 01, 2007

Beauty , racism and a heart of gold.

Damian is one of my closest friends. Not the sharpest knife in the draw and has a mouth like a sewer. I don't think I have ever heard him utter a sentence without at least one swear word in it. He could be talking to the queen and it wouldn't matter a fuck to him. He's six feet four , bald and built like a brick shit house. Looks like the type of guy who would lay you out for looking at him in the wrong way. But he's not like that at all. Even though , I wouldn't rub him up the wrong way. I've seen him fight. I've seen him pulverize three men at a time. But he's got a heart of gold. I've never seen him wear anything but a T-shirt. Well obviously jeans, socks and trainers and a leather jacket in winter but he never wears a shirt or a pullover.
Yesterday I was sitting in my local and had got talking to one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen in my life. Dark hair , milky skin, dead brown eyes. But what was coming out of her mouth was puke. Scandalous. Rough racist crap.
I had to bite my lip. I really should have had the conviction to argue or put her in her place or just punch her in the mouth but her beauty had me mezmorized. I bit my lip so hard it started to bleed. Not cool. Full of frustration and weakness I was just about to leave when Damian walked in. He got a pint and came and sat with us. His imposing figure had no effect on the woman. She just carried on spouting. Race was obviously one of her favorite topics of conversation. I certainly hadn't started the conversation.
Damian had downed his pint within five minutes. He had listened intently for those five minutes and then went to get himself another pint. When he came back he said to the woman, " You really do talk a load of fucking shit don't you? I mean , who the fuck are you?" The woman stood up with a sour face and went into the ladies.
"Why the fuck are you talking to her," asked Damian. " She's a cunt! "
" Yeah, that's what I thought."
" No, she hasn't just got a cunt , she IS a cunt!!!"
"Sorry Damian, but I was hypnotized by her beauty. I was just about to leave because I couldn't stand it anymore and then you walked in."
" It's alright mate. She is beautiful, you are gullible and I'm a thick shit. Consider it sorted."
I didn't really get it. And that's not surprising either.
The woman came back and sat down and started immediately talking of what should be done with all the niggers and pakis.
Damian looked as sweet as pie and drained his glass. Then with a very swift action his glass broke in her face and he gave it a twist for good measure. Her hands rose to her face as she fell to the floor.
" One weapon less" said Damian as he ran for the door.
The woman lay screaming and writhing on the ground, ruining the carpet with all the blood.
And I just pissed myself laughing, full of relief.
The police took me in for talking to a beautiful woman who is no longer beautiful. They haven't pressed charges.

2 comments:

tifkap said...

LOL!
You really are a bit of a shock-rocker aren't you?

mark said...

I do my best. ( wink )