Thursday, March 01, 2007

Deja vu / Reincarnation.

I'm trying my very best. I always have done. I'm trying to get to the place where I should be. Instinctively. Always on the look out but you can't be aware of everything all the time. Using all my strength and all that's in my power to get there.

In the deep blue I've dodged sharks and ' friendly dolphins '. Friendly my arse!
And in the shallows I've been scraped by bears claws and have almost bitten on hooks.
But now here I am. The hardest trial of all. Swimming against a torrent. 20 tons of water pounding on my head.
Even though my brain is just less than the size of a pea it has a kind of flashback. I can almost remember doing this before. And I can vaguely hear the voice of David Attenborough. And in another flash I remember how it ends.
Which ever direction I choose it means death. So I choose to avoid the struggle of certain death, turn back and swim with the current. Now I'm moving. Now I'm having fun. And if only you could see the shocked eyes of of my comrades as they swim passed me with great desire.
And suddenly they have all passed me by and I am free.
I feel rebellious.
I feel scared.
Oh fuck. a shar.............

No comments: