Sunday, April 19, 2009

Burning Up, Burning Out...

Seething... ! They all seem not to notice. They could read it from the wrinkles around my eyes or the scars on my arms and even from the Crass emblem tattooed on my shoulder. But because I always say please and thank you and nod my head in the right places, they still don`t see the angry `young`man within. SEETHING !
It seems I can handle myself pretty well `till the blood begins to flow... Which ain`t always a bad thing. Depends on which angle you see it from. Or how far you want to go or how curious you are...

Still looking for protection and still trying to stay out of trouble.....
It`s the same old new life....

M. x

1 comment:

tifkap said...

People don't care about internal rage as long as the person behaves. We're not allowed to show our internals ... because that would be 'impolite'