Friday, May 15, 2009

Reflections. ( Past, Present and Future.)

Not surprisingly the scene is a cafe. I had just put my book down and removed my reading glasses when I looked up. It is spring time and the door was open. It has a glass panel. I was slightly surprised but not shocked by my own reflection so I kept on staring. The background beyond the glass helped to fade the details so I began to create images.
Funnily enough I went through the exact same images as I did twenty seven years ago when I took a load of mushrooms in an attic room. It was a pitch black night outside. I put a candle on a windowsill and stared at my face untill I got transported.
First I was a Mexican male with a round jolly face, then transformed into a beautiful Japanees girl with a bone structure to die for who in turn changed me into a bearded old man. The old man was not a happy figure. He slowly changed into a skull. And the skull had no intention of changing into anything else than what he was.
Have been coming to this cafe for the last ten years. Still can´t work out the details.

Signed : The Beautiful Magic Mushroom Cloud.

2 comments:

Marchand said...

ja, hij is goed. Mooi gedaan.

tifkap said...

Mooi.