Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Old Premonition.

Blending into my surroundings I'm careful you don't see. I'm careful to the last degree. A captive moment savouring the joy. We're flying high above you , coming out of the sun, melting with the light contemplating the satisfaction though never showing our feelings. Pouring all over you blending in. I have lost my shame and you have exorsized your demons, we merge and reamerge anew. All the time in the world and only a second away my redemtion running around to the sound of an eternal clock. How long have I waited? Seems like only yesterday. All the time in the world if you have the patience. The moon comes up, you could see us now if you would just try a little harder for we are not very good without the light though the darkness is no problem. And we're coming for you. We're coming for you through the past to your logical conclusion. The irrational conclusions you drew are coming back you haunt you. Time and time again you prove me right. You are the living proof. You hang in the balance. All above the time, all above judgement and all waiting to see what will happen. I'm blending in you still don't see. We should shake your foundations. And we probably will.

Circa '93.

No comments: