Monday, December 31, 2007

Seeing It Trough. ( To The Bitter End. )

I haven't covered my tracks too well. I became careless with age. From soldier to doctor to assassin and then back to doctor. I've travelled a long way to gain nothing and lose almost everything apart from my self respect.

This afternoon at about 3 O'clock the guy who broke my jaw came stumbling through the main entrance of his office block. I had been there since 1 O'clock and I actually wasn't expecting him for a few more hours but the sooner the better.
He was fumbling for something in his pocket as I approached. He noticed my winkel pickers and looked up. I took two steps back.
" Remember me ?" I said.
I shot him once through his head and walked back to my car.

I wish I could have celebrated the New Year and hold her one more time on the anniversary of her death, but the police are outside and the time has come for me to take my leave. And they will find her in the freezer where she has always lain.
Sighning off, gun in hand, for the last time,
Cold Killer.

No comments: