Thursday, December 06, 2007

Sucker Punch. ( Shock Treatment. I'm Doin' Fine)

I'm a sucker for a sad face. A bad quallity.
Anyway. I walked into the bar and had a good conversation with the barmaid.
Then it began to get busy.
I noticed a woman of about 30 sitting on her own looking pensive.
I walked over to her.
She looked up. But looked over my shoulder.
I turned. There was a very big bloke before me.
I only saw him for a second. Then I was flat on the floor.
The bastard broke my jaw.

But I'm learning his routine and I know now where I can take him out.
I know he's working on new year's eve. I know what time he will leave.

And all the plans he would of had after 19:30 will fly out the window.

You can't just brake my jaw and expect to get away with it.

Will inform you of his demise.

Cold Killer. xxx

No comments: