Friday, March 20, 2009

Coming Out. (But where to?)

Came out a few days ago after only a year and a few months. But they only had me for perverting the course of justice so I had done my time. They all knew I had done much worse.
Standing outside the gates I had three options open to me. Turn left to what I used to consider home, go sraight ahead where I was also known or turn right into the unknown. It´s a small city. What the hell. I turned right.
As it was about midday I walked into a cafe for a bite to eat and to try and catch up with the present day. I ordered an uitsmijter and a double Scotch, picked up a news paper and sat at a table. I wasn´t too surprised to see that the world hadn´t changed that much. After all, history does have a tendency to repeat it´s self. Wheather it be weekly,monthly,annualy,decenia or centuries. The Middle East is still at war and the West is still joining in. And now I see the fucking IRA are chancing their arm(s) again.(Wankers)
Had downed my Scotch before the uitsmijter was served so I ordered another. A woman came in and ordered a coffee. She hadn´t noticed me. But with her first sip she slightly turned her head and caught a glimpse out of the corner of her eye. She put her cup down,paid and left in a hurry. Small world, I thought.

My reputation preceeded me.
Trying to stay warm and still taking aim. Love, Cold Killer xxx

No comments: