Monday, March 23, 2009

Delayed Reaction.

The silencer was defect so the would be killer and the would be victim had a days repreave.
But none the less I followed him home from his office. Still with no idea why he should not live anymore. I walked with him into his highrise. I stepped first in the lift.`How high?`I asked.
´7` he said.
`Oh me too`.
As he was looking for his keys I shot him quietly through the head. Don´t know why and don´t need to know.
50,ooo euros. Another life.
Picking the money up later. Have already been congratulated. And if he doesn´t turn up.... You know what´s going to happen !!!!!
When I´m paid I´m out of here. Porto or Cornwall.....
Liefs, Cold Killer. xxx

1 comment:

tifkap said...

Prices have gone up. The inflation of human life. Unless the bubble bursts, because then human value will again be devaluated.