Sunday, March 29, 2009

What´s The Frequencey now... ?

So, I boarded my flight out of there... Not to England as I had expected but to somewhere else. You can understand why I can`t be spesific ! But anyway, the destination and the spelling don`t matter... !

I was strapping myself in, feeling pretty safe, pulling the novel from my bag when a woman came and sat next to me. There were so many other seats free....
You don´t mind if I join you do you ? she aked. Didn´t look like I had much of a choise...
`Hi , I´m Mia, ..
´HI , i´m SEE KAY.
I knew that this was the beginning of something but I also knew it would be very dangeruous. But that is how I have always lived.. No surprises there..

Mia had me in her grip with few words....
The rest of the flight will follow. I must still try to figure it out....
Liefs C.K. xxx

No comments: