Tuesday, October 31, 2006

End of 'Old news'.

As I didn't know where things were going to lead I, didn't know what I should follow. I decided that intuition was the best policy, so I picked up a newspaper to spend some time with the problems of a personal nature, politicians, the general public, the weather and belief. I was neither surprised nor disappointed by any of them. And after a half an hour of commiserating with the outside world I looked up at the bar keeper who was talking to a barfly of about 60. The bar keeper was a charicature of somebody famous who made their living doing charicatures of famous people. I seldom laugh out loud and and never previously had I spontaneously started giggling for no reason but it overcame me then. I picked up the newspaper and pointed to nothing in particular to excuse my private outburst. The barman gave me a nod. It was time to go. I stood up and took a quick glance below. All the fly buttons were buttoned up. It was safe to go back to the unpredictable streets. What happened after that is too weird to go into!!!!!

No comments: